With its understated design and clean lines, Tête à Tête offers a wine refrigerator cabinet of sophistication and modernity. Based on the concept of preserving open bottles, Tête à Tête is a multi-temperature 12 bottle wine serving cabinet offering the possibility of protecting open bottles of wine from oxidation for up to 10 days*. Very user-friendly and clever thanks to its touch screen, Tête à Tête allows you to set the desired serving temperature very accurately and in this way have your favourite bottles ready to drink whenever you want them. Compact and elegant, Tête à Tête is at home in the most sophisticated interiors thanks to its stylised lines, amber lighting, stylish glass top and transparent door.
Maximise your wine drinking pleasure...
Temperature accuracy for serving white and red wines.
- A multi-temperature cabinet with a graduated temperature of 6°C at the bottom for white or rosé wines, and 22°C at the top for red wines.
- Temperature setting of the top or bottom of the cabinet: a difference of 10°C is then automatically established between the upper and lower section of the cabinet.
- A user-friendly touch screen which allows you to accurately set the temperature of the cabinet, vacuum seal your bottles and activate the cabinet's lighting.
Preservation of 2 open bottles ensuring that flavours remain intact for 10 days.
- An exclusive EuroCave air vacuum system which protects your wine from oxidation and allows you to preserve 2 open bottles for up to 10 days. The 2 air vacuum heads are removable for easy handling.
- Your bottles are supported and protected thanks to the "Main du Sommelier" support.
- Condensation is managed thanks to the inside walls in embossed aluminium. Any excess condensate runs to the bottom of the cabinet into a built-in drip pan.
A touch of elegance
An unrivalled design thanks to its elegant lines
- Warm, amber lighting to display your bottles.
- A full glass door with clean, understated lines and a glass top for an elegant finish.
- Original storage: 10 bottles stored horizontally + 2 bottles stored vertically. The upper bottle holder is adjustable in height, allowing it to house all types of bottles.