With its basic, essential features, this wine cabinet meets all of your professional requirements. Thanks toits temperature graduated from 6° - 18°C , this multi-temperature cabinet is ideal for storing all of your wine at an ideal serving temperature.
This model from EuroCave Professional's Series 3000 range is a simple, functional product which will meet the requirements of all professionals.
- Function : Service
- Number of temperatures : Multi-temperature
- Size : Large model
- Colour of cabinet body : Nero
- Type of door : Glass, black frame
2 shelf layouts are available to facilitate ordering and access to your bottles, or to display your bottles whilst optimising storage.
Premium pack: 13 sliding shelves provide capacity for 189 bottles.
Display pack : 5 shelves which can be used to stack bottles or display bottles at the front of the shelf. The maximum capacity for this layout is 230 bottles.
Choose your wine cabinet's interior layout:
- The Premium pack: it is made up of 13 sliding shelves for a capacity of 189 bottles.
- The Display pack: it is made up of 5 storage shelves which can be used to stack bottles or display some of your bottles at the front of the shelf. The maximum capacity for this layout is 230 bottles.
If you want to use this layout to display your bottles, the capacity will then be 170 bottles maximum.
The advantages of the Series 3000 range:
Functional and attractive with its clean lines, Series 3000 is a reliable range which meets the criteria required for a wine cabinet. The discreet simplicity of the design of its cabinets makes them user-friendly and enhances the appearance of your bottles.
This wine cabinet is a wine Serving cabinet.
Wine serving cabinets bring wines to an ideal serving temperature. Cabinets with several temperature zones allow you to store several types of wine in them.
Indeed, temperature is a key element when serving and tasting wines. A few degrees too high or too low prevents a great vintage from fully expressing itself! A wine that is too cold will not reveal its aromas to the nose; if too warm it will appear to be too alcoholic. When in the mouth, a wine served at an incorrect temperature will not reveal the entire palette of its flavours.
Did you know ? The ice bucket is perfect to keep the wine’s serving temperature during the meal or the tasting. However you do not refresh a wine with it, otherwise the drop in temperature will damage the flavours of your wine.
Wines & Temperatures
White wine serving Temperatures
-7-8°C : Simple Champagnes et sparkling wines, muscats, simple syrupy wines
- 9-10°C : Alsace late-harvest, sweet wines, light or acidic dry white wines
- 11-12°C : Dry white wines, medium-dry white wines (Vouvray, Pinot gris d'Alsace), Gewurztraminer, fine Champagnes, fine syrupy wines, Noble Grapes
- 13-14°C : High quality dry white wines, Vin Jaune and other oxidative styled wines
- 15-16°C : Aged wines
Rosé wine Temperatures
- 7-8°C : Simple rosé Champagnes and other sparkling rosés
- 9-10°C : Light rosés, quaffing wines
- 11-12°C Fine rosé champagnes, classic rosé wines
- 13-14°C :Bordeaux clarets, structured rosé wines, Burgundy rosés
Red wine Temperatures
- 11 - 12°C : light and fruity red wines
- 13 - 14°C : Beaujolais and low tannic wines, Banyuls and other Vin Doux Naturel
- 15 - 16°C : Burgundies, Rhône, Loire and medium-bodied red wines
- 17 - 18°C : Bordeaux and all the red wines with a good structure, Ports
- 19 - 20°C : Exceptional, developed wines
Maturing or Serving wine cabinet, Nero color, black frame door With its basic, essential features, this wine cabinet...
Serving wine cabinet, Nero color, black frame door Thanks to its temperature graduated from 5 to 22°C , this...
|Warranty||2 years Parts|
|Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||1810 x 680 x 680|
|Type of product||Wine cabinets|
|Cabinet body colour||Nero|
|Number of temperatures||Multi-temperature|
|Door type||Glass door|
|Handle type||Stainless steel|
|Door details||Glass door - with black frame|
|Door opening direction||Right or Left|
|Presentation Pack Capacity||From 170 to 230 bottles|
|Maximum capacity||230 bottles|
|Layout packs offered||Premium pack (sliding shelves only) & Display pack (5 fixed shelves)|
|Premium Pack Capacity||189 bottles|
|Interior equipment recommended for a maximum capacity||Storage shelves x 5|
|Premium Pack Contents||Sliding shelves x 13|
|Temperature display type||LCD screen with touch keys|
|Adjustable feet||Yes - 2 adjustable feet|
|Can be Built-in||No|
|Temperature setting range||6°-18°C|
|Operating temperature range||12-35°C|
|Can be flush-fitted||No|
|Insulation Hot-cold technology|
|Insulation type||Polyurethane foam (PU)|
|Warm air production technology||Heating resistance|
|Internal walls||Thermo shock polystyrene|
|Cold air production technology||Static cold air - compressor|
|Heat activation technology||Automatic - Threshold : adjustable|
|Energy efficiency class||G|
|Annual energy consumption Aec* (KWh/year)||621|
|Sound emission||38 dB(A)|