Thanks to its temperature graduated from 5 to 22°C , this multi-temperature cabinet is ideal for the service of your wine.
It has a temperature graduated from the top to the bottom, ideal for storing all of your bottles at a perfect serving temperature within one same cabinet. This cabinet model from EuroCave Professional's Series 5000 Compact range , was designed to meet the requirements of small spaces. Thanks to its compact size, it easily fits into the most limited spaces.
- Function : Service
- Number of temperatures : Multi-temperature
- Size : Small model
- Colour of cabinet body : Nero
- Type of door : Glass, black frame
In order to facilitate storage and access to your bottles, this cabinet is available with 4 sliding shelves fitted with "Main du Sommelier" bottle supports. With this equipment, it has the capacity to store 38 bottles.
Your wine cabinet's interior layout:
The Premium pack is made up of 4 sliding shelves for a capacity of 38 bottles.
It is possible to add extra shelves, notably display shelves, available individually.
The advantages of the Series 5000 Compact range:
Whilst the flush-fitting cabinets in this series are very small, they nevertheless benefit from all of EuroCave's expertise: accurate temperature management to guarantee perfect wine service, or to store your finest wines in optimal conditions; equipped with completely modular shelves suited to all bottle sizes, amber LED lighting, lockable, fault alarms... EuroCave Professional's expertise enhances your wine service.
Cabinets in the 5000-series are created under the watchful eye of kitchen designers; they therefore meet flush fitting requirements:
- the small model is easy to fit under a work top. Equipped with a front air vent at the base of the cabinet, it is easy to install.
- the large model requires installation of an air vent system at the back (at least 540mm long and at least 50mm wide).
Whichever door you choose, flush fitting will be optimal.
This wine cabinet is a wine Serving cabinet.
Wine serving cabinets bring wines to an ideal serving temperature. Cabinets with several temperature zones allow you to store several types of wine in them.
Indeed, temperature is a key element when serving and tasting wines. A few degrees too high or too low prevents a great vintage from fully expressing itself! A wine that is too cold will not reveal its aromas to the nose; if too warm it will appear to be too alcoholic. When in the mouth, a wine served at an incorrect temperature will not reveal the entire palette of its flavours.
Did you know ? The ice bucket is perfect to keep the wine’s serving temperature during the meal or the tasting. However you do not refresh a wine with it, otherwise the drop in temperature will damage the flavours of your wine.
Wines & Temperatures
White wine serving Temperatures
-7-8°C : Simple Champagnes et sparkling wines, muscats, simple syrupy wines
- 9-10°C : Alsace late-harvest, sweet wines, light or acidic dry white wines
- 11-12°C : Dry white wines, medium-dry white wines (Vouvray, Pinot gris d'Alsace), Gewurztraminer, fine Champagnes, fine syrupy wines, Noble Grapes
- 13-14°C : High quality dry white wines, Vin Jaune and other oxidative styled wines
- 15-16°C : Aged wines
Rosé wine Temperatures
- 7-8°C : Simple rosé Champagnes and other sparkling rosés
- 9-10°C : Light rosés, quaffing wines
- 11-12°C Fine rosé champagnes, classic rosé wines
- 13-14°C :Bordeaux clarets, structured rosé wines, Burgundy rosés
Red wine Temperatures
- 11 - 12°C : light and fruity red wines
- 13 - 14°C : Beaujolais and low tannic wines, Banyuls and other Vin Doux Naturel
- 15 - 16°C : Burgundies, Rhône, Loire and medium-bodied red wines
- 17 - 18°C : Bordeaux and all the red wines with a good structure, Ports
- 19 - 20°C : Exceptional, developed wines
Serving wine cabinet, Nero color, black frame door Thanks to its temperature graduated from 5 to 22°C , this...
The serie 6000 is our latest wine cabinet generation. It combines cutting-edge technology, clever design and respect...
|Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||832x594x558|
|Type of product||Wine cabinets|
|Cabinet body colour||Nero|
|Number of temperatures||Multi-temperature|
|Warranty||2 years Parts|
|Availability of spare parts||11 years from the date of manufacture of the product (information on the wine cabinet label).|
|Door type||Glass door|
|Door details||Glass door - with black frame|
|Door opening direction||Right or Left|
|Layout packs offered||Premium pack (sliding shelves only)|
|Premium Pack Contents||Sliding shelves x 4|
|Interior equipment recommended for a maximum capacity||Storage shelf x 1|
|Type of interior lighting||Upper lighting of the bottles (2 amber LEDs)|
|Premium Pack Capacity||38 bottles|
|Maximum capacity||56 bottles|
|Temperature setting range||5°-22°C|
|Operating temperature range||12-35°C|
|Can be flush-fitted||No. This appliance is not designed to be used as a built-in appliance.|
|Temperature display type||LCD screen with touch-sensitive keys|
|Type(s) of alarm(s)||Visual alarms = Open door alarm - Sensor fault alarm - Temperature alarm - Charcoal filter alarm|
|Adjustable feet||Yes - 4 adjustable feet|
|Can be Built-in||Yes - according to the installation instructions*|
|Insulation Hot-cold technology|
|Internal walls||Stucco aluminum sheet|
|Cold air production technology||Static cold air - compressor|
|Heat activation technology||Automatic - Threshold : adjustable|
|Insulation type||Polyurethane foam (PU)|
|Warm air production technology||Heating resistance|
|More details on the EPREL database**||Click here to get the product’s information file.|
|Annual energy consumption Aec* (KWh/year)||157|
|Sound emission (dB(A))||42|
|Useful volume (litres)||116|
|Energy efficiency class||G|
|*||* See instructions for each model|
|**||According to delegated regulation (EU) 2019/2016 of the European Commission.|