The serie 6000 is our latest wine cabinet generation. It combines cutting-edge technology, clever design and respect for the environment. Thanks to its 2 independant temperatures area range of 5° to 11°C and 15°C to 20°C, this 2 temperatures cabinet allows you to store your wines (white and red) at an ideal serving temperature.
This model from Eurocave Professionals Series 6000 range is a design and performance product which will meet the requirements of all professionals.
- Function: Service
- Number of temperatures: Two temperatures
- Size: Large model
- Color of cabinet body: Nero
- Type of door: Black frame glass door
Choose between 2 shelf layouts depending on your requirements in order to faciliate ordering and access to bottles, or to display your bottles with an optimising storage.
By combining several wine cabinets, you can precisely manage the serving temperature for your full wine list. Placed side by side, your cabinets will also show off your wines. Discover our options for doors, lighting and shelving to stylise your cabinets!
Choose your wine cabinet's interior layout:
- The Premium pack: it is made up of 13 sliding shelves for a capacity of 170 bottles.
- The presentation pack: it is made up of 6 sliding shelves and 2 presentation shelves. The maximum capacity for this layout is 150 bottles.
Choose among PLUS options :
- PLUS GLOSSY black front or light OAK Shelves - 2 years parts warranty
A wine cabinet that will delight Professionals that looks for design and performance. The 6000 Series, composed of 5 models satisfies all professional needs through a system of options that allows a product customization.
Although this cabinet is not designed for this purpose, it is perfectly possible to flush fit it provided you observe specific installation criteria.
It must be open to the outside to allow air circulation, not too damp, have a flat, stable floor and have a power supply (standard outlet, 16 A, earthed with circuit breaker, 30 mA*).
Plug the power lead, at the back of the cabinet on the bottom left-hand side, into the connector provided. You must wait 48 hours before plugging in the cabinet after transportation.
Install the rear stopper in order to maintain a distance of 7 cm between the wall and the back of the cabinet.
This wine cabinet is a wine Serving cabinet.
Wine serving cabinets bring wines to an ideal serving temperature. Cabinets with several temperature zones allow you to store several types of wine in them.
Indeed, temperature is a key element when serving and tasting wines. A few degrees too high or too low prevents a great vintage from fully expressing itself! A wine that is too cold will not reveal its aromas to the nose; if too warm it will appear to be too alcoholic. When in the mouth, a wine served at an incorrect temperature will not reveal the entire palette of its flavours.
Did you know ? The ice bucket is perfect to keep the wine’s serving temperature during the meal or the tasting. However you do not refresh a wine with it, otherwise the drop in temperature will damage the flavours of your wine.
Wines & Temperatures
White wine serving Temperatures
-7-8°C : Simple Champagnes et sparkling wines, muscats, simple syrupy wines
- 9-10°C : Alsace late-harvest, sweet wines, light or acidic dry white wines
- 11-12°C : Dry white wines, medium-dry white wines (Vouvray, Pinot gris d'Alsace), Gewurztraminer, fine Champagnes, fine syrupy wines, Noble Grapes
- 13-14°C : High quality dry white wines, Vin Jaune and other oxidative styled wines
- 15-16°C : Aged wines
Rosé wine Temperatures
- 7-8°C : Simple rosé Champagnes and other sparkling rosés
- 9-10°C : Light rosés, quaffing wines
- 11-12°C Fine rosé champagnes, classic rosé wines
- 13-14°C :Bordeaux clarets, structured rosé wines, Burgundy rosés
Red wine Temperatures
- 11 - 12°C : light and fruity red wines
- 13 - 14°C : Beaujolais and low tannic wines, Banyuls and other Vin Doux Naturel
- 15 - 16°C : Burgundies, Rhône, Loire and medium-bodied red wines
- 17 - 18°C : Bordeaux and all the red wines with a good structure, Ports
- 19 - 20°C : Exceptional, developed wines
|Cabinet body colour||Nero|
|Number of temperatures||2 temperatures|
|Warranty||2 to 5 years parts guarantee (according to options)|
|Availability of spare parts||11 years from the date of manufacture of the product (information on the wine cabinet label).|
|Dimensions H x W x D (mm)||1825 x 680 x 715|
|Type of product||Wine cabinets|
|Door details||Glass door - with black frame|
|Door opening direction||Right or Left|
|Door type||Glass door|
|Premium Pack Capacity||170 bottles|
|Presentation Pack Capacity||150 bottles|
|Interior equipment recommended for a maximum capacity||Sliding shelves x 13|
|Premium Pack Contents||Sliding shelves x 13|
|Presentation Pack Composition||Presentation articulated kit x2 mounted on sliding shelves & sliding shelves x6|
|Maximum capacity||170 bottles|
|Layout packs offered||Pack Premium (Sliding shelves) & Pack Presentation (Presentation shelf et sliding shelves)|
|Can be flush-fitted||No. This appliance is not designed to be used as a built-in appliance.|
|Type(s) of alarm(s)||Visual alarms = Open door alarm - Sensor fault alarm - Temperature alarm|
|Temperature display type||LCD screen with touch keys|
|Adjustable feet||Yes - 2 adjustable feet in the front|
|Can be Built-in||Yes - according to the installation instructions*|
|Temperature setting range||5°-11°C / 15°-20°C|
|Operating temperature range||10-30°C|
|Insulation Hot-cold technology|
|Insulation type||Polyurethane foam (PU)|
|Warm air production technology||Heating resistance|
|Cold air production technology||Brewed air - compressor|
|Heat activation technology||Automatic - Threshold : adjustable|
|Useful volume (litres)||441|
|Energy efficiency class||G|
|Annual energy consumption Aec* (KWh/year)||190|
|More details on the EPREL database**||Click here to get the product’s information file.|
|Sound emission (dB(A))||37|
|**||According to delegated regulation (EU) 2019/2016 of the European Commission.|
|*||* See instructions for each model|